Here are multiple definitions of curriculum, from Developing Curriculum by Peter F. Oliva (1997).
• That which is taught in schools
• A set of subjects.
• A program of studies.
• A set of materials
• A sequence of courses.
• A set of performance objectives
• A course of study
• Is everything that goes on within the school, including extra-class activities, guidance, and interpersonal relationships.
• Everything that is planned by school personnel.
• A series of experiences undergone by learners in a school.
The Curriculum Domain addresses all facets or topics of professional and student curriculum.
Please enter a Registration Key to continue.